Xiaomi has launched their latest smartphone, which is actually a phablet range device the Xiaomi Mi Max 2 that boasts really huge Screen and a Massive Battery Capacity among the segment. It was as expected the prominent and highest selling smartphone manufacturer launched their premium smartphone in the country today at a price of Rs.16,999. The device comes with a 6.44-inch Display and a fairly big 5,300 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Specifications
- 6.44-inch Full HD LCD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 12MP, 1.25μm large pixel, dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX358 sensor
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, 4GB RAM, 64/128GB onboard storage
- Fingerprint scanner, IR blaster
- 5300mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, IR Blaster, A-GPS and USB Type-C
The device launched today will be available on the e-Stores like Flipkart, Amazon, PayTM and Tata Cliq and it is notable that it’ll also be available at Sangeeta, Vijay Sales, ezone and others. It is priced at Rs.16,999 and will be available in only one colour option, Matte Black. If you’ve got anything to share about the Coolest Xiaomi Smartphone, please comment below!
More from Tech
The Lenovo-Owned famous smartphone manufacturer, Motorola's Moto G5S Plus is currently trending on its leaks, renders, features, specs, and pricing …
Much like all the other mobile networks in India, the Central Government owned firm BSNL is also under hard threat …